N5589 County Road E
De Pere WI 54115
Saint of the Day
Learn about the Saints (click here)
Car Show August 15th, 2021
Support the Unbound (click here)
We have noticed an increase in parishioners at Mass. There is also a significant decrease in viewers of the live stream of Mass. As of April 17th, St. Joseph's Parish will discontinue the live stream of the Saturday 4pm Mass.
Green Bay Diocese appoints priest for Immaculate Conception and St. Joseph's Parish (click here)
Mask Mandate from the Diocese (click here)
Deacon Bobby Doxtator will help with day-to-day operations and Fr. Christin Raj will be the priest celebrant for most weekends until new priest takes over on July 1st, 2021.
Reconcilation will be offered at 7:30 am before Mass.
Please pick up your July Living with Christ book in back of church.
Green Bay Diocese News
Please prayfully consider donating to the Bishops Appeal
Bishop Appeal video (click here)
Letter from Bishop Ricken (click here)
Updates on our status will be communicated as soon as feasibly possible via:
- Facebook Page Post
St. Joseph Prayer Card (click here)
Come Join Us
With the decreasing numbers of Covid 19 and vaccinations taking place we would like to encourage you to come back to church if you feel comfortable.
No Masses on Tuesday and Wednesday until further notice.
Parish office for Immaculate Conception and St Joseph is located behind:
St Joseph Church in Oneida
145 St. Joseph Drive
Oneida WI 54155
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41