N5589 County Road E
De Pere WI 54115
Don't Give Up Chocolate for Lent!!!! (click here)
Stations of the Cross will be offered every Sunday before Mass at 7:30 am. Please come and join us!
Reconcilation will be offered at 7:30 am before Mass.
Green Bay Diocese News
Please prayfully consider donating to the Bishops Appeal
Bishop Appeal video (click here)
Letter from Bishop Ricken (click here)
Green Bay Diocese Website (click here)
Updates on our status will be communicated as soon as feasibly possible via:
- Message through our new App
- Facebook Page Post
St. Joseph Prayer Card (click here)
Deacon Bobby Doxtator will help with day-to-day operations and Fr. Christin Raj will be the priest celebrant for most weekends until Bishop Ricken names a new pastor to begin July 1.
Our Parish has used lumber from our school building that we are selling now. Please contact Jeff Baeten at 1-920-336-1675 if interested.
Permission to have music license (Click here)
Please pick up your March Living with Christ books in back of church.
Sunday Mass Opportunities
Sunday Mass is available dioceason-wide via broadcast
televison on WFRV Local 5 with Bishop Ricken at 10:00 am
Sunday Mass is available diocesan-wide via broadcast
television on ABC affiliate WBAY at 5:30 am Sunday morning
and on CW 14 at 8:00 am
Radio Mass is also available at Relevant Radio 1050AM at 9:00 am
Daily Mass is livestreamed Monday thru Sunday on
Relevant Radio at 12:00 noon at https://relevantradio.com/ or at EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network) at 7 a.m., 11 a.m., and 11 p.m.
Immaculate Conception Commemorative Mass
No Masses on Tuesday and Wednesday until further notice.
Parish office for Immaculate Conception and St Joseph is located behind:
St Joseph Church in Oneida
145 St. Joseph Drive
Oneida WI 54155
Readings for the week of February 21, 2021
- Sunday: Gn 9:8-15 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [cf. 10] / 1 Pt 3:18-22 / Mk 1:12-15
- Monday: 1 Pt 5:1-4 / Ps 23:1-3a, 4, 5, 6  / Mt 16:13-19
- Tuesday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 34:4-5, 6-7, 16-17, 18-19 [18b] / Mt 6:7-15
- Wednesday: Jon 3:1-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 12-13, 18-19 [19b] / Lk 11:29-32
- Thursday: Est C:12, 14-16, 23-25 / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 7c-8 [3a] / Mt 7:7-12
- Friday: Ez 18:21-28 / Ps 130:1-2, 3-4, 5-7a, 7bc-8  / Mt 5:20-26
- Saturday: Dt 26:16-19 / Ps 119:1-2, 4-5, 7-8 [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Next Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/022821.cfm
- Mk 9: 2-10