Come join us in the month of May for the rosary at 7:30 am before mass in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Pentecost Sunday May 23rd, 2021
Come Join Us
With the decreasing numbers of Covid 19 and vaccinations taking place we would like to encourage you to come back to church if you feel comfortable.
We have noticed an increase in parishioners at Mass. There is also a significant decrease in viewers of the live stream of Mass. As of April 17th, St. Joseph's Parish will discontinue the live stream of the Saturday 4pm Mass.
A joint (St Joseph Parish and Immaculate Conception Parish) Communications meeting will be Monday, May 17th at 6pm.
Green Bay Diocese appoints priest for Immaculate Conception and St. Joseph's Parish (click here)
Mask Mandate from the Diocese (click here)
Deacon Bobby Doxtator will help with day-to-day operations and Fr. Christin Raj will be the priest celebrant for most weekends until new priest takes over on July 1st, 2021.
Reconcilation will be offered at 7:30 am before Mass.
Please pick up your April and May Living with Christ books in back of church.
Green Bay Diocese News
Please prayfully consider donating to the Bishops Appeal
Bishop Appeal video (click here)
Letter from Bishop Ricken (click here)
Updates on our status will be communicated as soon as feasibly possible via:
- Facebook Page Post
St. Joseph Prayer Card (click here)
Immaculate Conception School
Parish office for Immaculate Conception and St Joseph is located behind:
St Joseph Church in Oneida
145 St. Joseph Drive
Oneida WI 54155
No Masses on Tuesday and Wednesday until further notice.
Readings for the week of May 9, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 1 Jn 4:7-10 / Jn 15:9-17
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b [cf. 4a] / Jn 15:26—16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 7c-8 [7c] / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22—18:1 / Ps 148:1-2, 11-12, 13, 14 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98:1, 2-3ab, 3cd-4 [cf. 2b] / Jn 16:16-20 Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or 4:1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20
- Friday: Acts 1:15-17, 20-26 / Ps 113:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8  / Jn 15:9-17
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47:2-3, 8-10, 10 [8a] / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 or Eph 4:1-13 or 4:1-7, 11-13 / Mk 16:15-20 Seventh Sunday of Easter: Acts 1:15-17, 20a, 20c-26 / Ps 103:1-2, 11-12, 19-20 [19a] / 1 Jn 4:11-16 / Jn 17:11b-19